Monday, January 12, 2009

Should You Buy a Beer Kit as a First Time Brewer?

In my opinion the best way to get started home brewing is to buy a beer kit. Beer kits have everything you need to brew your first batch of beer successfully, and it will taste great as well. It comes with not only the poper ingredients, but also all the pieces of equipment that you'll need.

I used a Mr. Beer Kit for my first batch of beer and it was honestly the best beer that I can recall having. I substituted 2 quarts of apple cider for the water and made an Apple Cider Ale! MMMmmmm.

Let me know if you've got any questions about beer kits, there are a bunch of price points you can go for.

1 comment:


  1. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. brew

    ReplyDelete